St Columcille's Church on the Upper Newtownards Road, completed in 1929.

 

Gregory's projecting semi-circular apse.

 

Mosaic work with Celtic cross.

 

Interlacing Celtic patterning around sacristy door.

 

Mosaic work with St Colmcille.

 

View of sanctuary showing post Vatican II wooden altar and Grogory's altar, now a backdrop.

 

Grogory's altar.

 

View of carpet covering floor mosaic.

 

close